US Landscaping Industry Supply Intelligence 2020-2025: Significant Growth Rate Due to Technological Development and Increasing Equipment Sales | Grand View Research, Inc.
Grand View Research, Inc.
The market is mature in North America and still nascent in APAC. The US market was valued at USD 102.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a modest rate of 2.1% CAGR between 2020 and 2025.
The landscaping industry involves all activities that visually alter the terrain. Landscaping includes the installation of trees, garden plantings, plants and shrubs, laws as well as vertical gardening. The basic types into which the market can be categorized are landscape design, construction and management, landscape and garden maintenance, landscape and garden improvement, etc.
The market is mature in North America and still nascent in APAC. The US market was valued at USD 102.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a modest rate of 2.1% CAGR between 2020 and 2025. Europe is poised to show the highest geographic growth rate ( at 3.5% CAGR between 2020 and 2025). Especially in the United States, landscaping and gardening has become one of the most popular hobbies of millennials, resulting in the growth of the industry.
The introduction of robots has been one of the driving forces in the industry. For example, iRobot’s introduction of the Terra robotic mower resulted in significant technological development to make landscaping activities fun and less time-consuming. Tech companies are entering the market to automate several aspects of landscaping. Thus, the overall value of a customer’s invoice when purchasing landscaping products and equipment has increased.
Grab your copy or request a free sample of “Pressure Vessels Industry Procurement Intelligence Report, published by Grand View Researchfor in-depth details on vendor ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria and strategies.
Additional services provided by Grand View Research Pipeline:
- Should we analyze the costs – Breakdown of costs by components for better negotiation for the customer, highlights the main cost drivers in the market with future price fluctuations for different materials (eg: steel, aluminum, etc.) used in the production process
- Comparative rate analysis – Provide cost transparency for the different products/services purchased by the customer. A typical report involves 2-3 case scenarios helping clients select the best fit engagement with the supplier
- Salary Benchmarking – Determining and forecasting salaries for a specific skill set in order to make a decision on outsourcing versus in-house.
- Supplier Newsletter – A typical newsletter study capturing the latest information for specific vendors related to: mergers and acquisitions, technological innovations, expansion, litigation, bankruptcy, etc.
Introducing Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and efficient supply chain is essential to the growth of any organization. Grand View Research’s Pipeline Division provides detailed insight into every aspect of the supply chain, which helps make effective sourcing decisions.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
• Market intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors and driving trends
• Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownership
• Vendor Intelligence: Detailed insights into the vendor landscape and identification of vendors that dominate, emerge, bask, and specialize
Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identification of standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be used with best-suited suppliers and countries for sourcing to minimize chain disruptions supply
Browse Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
- Pipes and pipe fittings Market supply watch – The global pipe and pipe fittings market is expected to reach USD 35 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2025. The demand for pipe fittings is mainly driven by rapid urbanization, government investments in the infrastructure growth, including the installation of pipes for efficient water distribution systems.
- Monitoring the supply of the plasticizers market – The global plasticizers market is valued at USD 18 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2020 to 2025 driven by the growing demand for soft PVC products, made from plasticizers, in applications such as pipes, flooring, walls. coatings, towels, adhesive films, swimming pool liners, extruded yarns, automobiles, synthetic leather coated textiles and medical devices.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Town: San Francisco
The country: United States