Dublin, November 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Lawn and Garden Consumables Market (2020-2025) by Product, End User, Sales Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global lawn and garden consumables market is estimated at USD 18.21 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 4.78%.
Key factors such as the increasing adoption of landscaping projects such as laws, lawns, gazebos, etc. in residential and commercial facilities such as offices, golf clubs, etc. Likewise, the growing demand for home gardens, organic outdoor plantings have further enhanced the growth of this market.
However, factors like high cost of lawn consumables and related maintenance costs are likely to restrain the market growth. In addition, the lack of knowledge about the use of fertilizers negatively affects human health and plants pose market problems.
The global lawn and garden consumables market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, sales channel, and geography.
Some of the companies covered in the report are Pennington Seed Inc., Ace Hardware Corporation, Barenbrug USA Inc., BASF SE, Bayer AG, Grant Laboratories Inc., APEX Nursery Fertilizer, Dupont (EI) De Nemours, Ferry-Morse Seed Company, and Griffin Industries Inc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global lawn and gardening consumables market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observations of well-known people in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Force Model and Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Highlights of the report:
- A comprehensive market analysis including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market overview
4.2 Market dynamics
184.108.40.206 Strong adoption of landscaping projects in residential and commercial establishments
220.127.116.11 Growing demand for home gardening and organic plantations
4.2.2 Rise in the real estate sector
18.104.22.168 High cost of consumables and high maintenance cost
22.214.171.124 Use of synthetic turf
126.96.36.199 Increase in green building initiatives
188.8.131.52 Strong adoption of environmentally friendly products
184.108.40.206 Limited knowledge on the use of fertilizers
5 Market analysis
5.1 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Lawn and Gardening Consumables Market, By Product
6.5 Gardening tools
7 Global Lawn and Gardening Consumables Market, By End User
8 Global Lawn and Gardening Consumables Market, By Distribution Channel
9 Global Lawn and Garden Consumables Market, By Geography
10 Competitive landscape
10.1 Competitive quadrant
10.2 Market share analysis
10.3 Competitive scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, collaborations and partnerships
10.3.3 New product launches and improvements
10.3.4 Investments and financing
11 company profiles
11.2 The Jobe company
11.3 Spectrum marks
11.4 Central garden and pets
11.6 Lebanese Coastal Society
11.7 Bonide Products (Adama)
11.9 Kellogg Garden Products
11.10 Horticulture Sun Gro
11.11 Jiffy International Products
11.12 COMPO GmbH (Kingenta)
11.13 Floragard Vertriebs GmbH
11.16 The Dow Chemical Company
11.17 Apex Nursery fertilizer
11.18 Bayer AG
11.19 Pennington Seeds
11.20 Ace Hardware Corporation
11.21 Barenbrug USA Inc.
11.22 BASF SE
11.23 Grant Laboratories Inc
11.24 Ferry-Morse Seed Company
11.25 Griffin Industries Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2i7wrq